Monday, October 8, 2007

This is us!


Hi everyone! I think this is better to update all of our family and friends then myspace. So, now we just need to put photos up and also need to make sure we tell you everything that has happened recently! lol!

Ok so, Jason and I got married February 3rd, 2007. We have been in love ever since!

Alright so recently...I lost my job this last week and also found new one in the same week and I start next week. Jason got a motorcycle back in May and I have now learned how to drive it! We have an absolute blast on it! We also took family photos with the bikes so when I get those back we will add those on there. Jason is in school right now to be a teacher and I am starting in the fall. We also celebrated our 8 months of marriage a week ago Wednesday!

I think that is us right now! If there is anything else we will make sure we add it! =) Thanks!



2 comments:

GeGeCaryl said...

It's almost time for your one year anniversary of your engagement! Good reason for a celebration!
Love, GeGe Caryl

Relief Society said...

your mom isnt the only one waiting for those wedding pictures. You need more pictures, especially about me. I should have a whole section dont you think. :D