I want to dedicate this post to my best friend in the whole world! No one could ever take his place. His name is Jason. Yes you guessed right...that is my husband! He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I am so proud of him! Jason has overcome so many very big things these past few years that I didn't think were possible to overcome. He is so strong and positive about the experiences he has gone through. As I sit here alone I can't help but think of all the times I have needed help and he has been right there with me. But where was I when he needed me? And so now as I sit and think I can't help but cry because I love him with all my heart and I don't always show it the right way.
Jason just recently went back to school. He was a little worried about it. He had flunked out of college before his mission and was nervous that it would happen again. I told him that he would be ok and that I would be here to help him take that on and we would get through it together. And this semester he got a 3.9! We did it! I can't wait for the next 3 1/2 years! He is doing so good in school that it makes me want to go back!
Jason has also started writing again. I was so focused on getting a book out because I thought it was SO easy to do so that I almost took that away from him. I sat and watched him one night research ALOT of sites and just write for about an hour. He was so tired after that that I thought he was just going to fall asleep right in the chair. Jason has such an amazing talent that I encourage instead of discourage.
I want him to know that I love him with all of my heart and that I am here for him whenever he needs me! He is my Gus Gus and I am his Baby Face! *Don't ask!* But that is my best friend in the whole world. I love him and miss him everyday even more.
Thank you for being my knight and shining armor!




0 comments:
Post a Comment