For the last year we have been trying to get all the State Quarters that the mint has come out with! It has been lots of fun, very frustrating and now rewarding! Every time I go get quarters for laundry Jason makes sure to open the rolls of coins and find the quarters we need! Well, today we finally got our last 2! Indiana and New Jersey! We feel very accomplished! Now the mint is coming out with the Territories/Districts of the US and the state parks! That is our next adventure! We are simple people with simple wants and needs! =)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
State Quarters!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh man I've been slacking! I used to be really good when I worked at the theater and would trade in my quarters for ones I found in my drawer :) I am very jealous of your collection... I have mine in a clock and I'm missing 15 (but I think some of them just fell out.. I just have to find them lol) CONGRATS!
Post a Comment