Monday, June 15, 2009

Moab and Arches!

Here we are at Delicate Arch the Upper Viewpoint!

We ended up goingto Moab this last weekend! We had such a blast! Jason had a lodge meeting this weekend down there and I got to hang out with the wives! Julie and Wes took us home but before we made the 4 hour journey home they took us into Arches National Park! I have never been there but I couldn't wait!! I took over 180 photos and they are all on Facebook! Here you have a sneak peak of some photos!
***DISCLAIMER: The next few photos need this! I did not drink and NEVER will but we thought it was funny!!! We could not stop laughing!***

Jeff (Julie's brother) handing me his beer!

My mom would be so proud!


Wes & Julie at Courthouse Towers!

We had so much fun! Thank you for having a lodge meeting in Moab guys! And thanks to Wes & Julie for taking us on this fun excursion! Can't wait till August and September for more fun!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Those pictures are gorgeous I am sooo jealous! Good for you! and I love the beer picture, you almost had me going. yeah right lol. If anything your a Dr. Pepperholic :D but I definitely wish I was there with you.