Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bath Time

1 month today!!



Hudson has just learned to love the bath. This was him sitting in his bumpo after a VERY long weekend with family! I decided that I wanted to find out how much he weighs since we won't see the doctor for another month and I think he is getting heavier and longer! So, I stood on the scale and weighed myself and then I stood on the scale with him in my arms. He weighs 10 pounds!! If this scale is accurate...my boy is getting so big! I love him so much and I find myself snapping photos whenever I can!! He is such a good baby and we couldn't have asked for more!


1 month milestones:

-Hudson has learned to hold his head up on his own! He has just a little way to go before he can actually pick it up off the ground but he is sitting in his bumpo holding his own head up!!

-Hudson doesn't do the gassy smile that most babies do...he actually smiles and laughs!! He is such a ladies man with the charm and the smile too!!

-Hudson is sleeping through the night!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Margarett! You finally updated your blog...ha and you had a baby! You had been wanting a baby for along time well at least that is what you talked to me about when I worked at Premier! You look amazing! and Your little one is so cute! Congrats! Hope you are doing well cutie!

Anonymous said...

Just looking through your blog...something in this picture reminds me of your dad. Love looking at the pictures.