About 3 weeks ago, Jason decided to deactivate his facebook! About a week ago, I did the same thing and it's quite weird and different to just not log in and look at what is going on with everyone. I was getting tired of all the changes and all the stupid updates they were making. I was also tired of feeling that I had to log in everytime I sat down at a computer and taking the time away from Jason & Hudson. I feel great about deactivating it! I used my facebook after Hudson was born to update everyone from back home on what Hudson was up to and how he was growing. I figure that is what my blog is for! I hope you all enjoy the blog! Good bye Facebook!!!
Monday, October 24, 2011
Just say no!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I've been debating about deactivating mine too. Way to go! (Text me sometime because I lost your number when I reset my phone for some reason!) Miss ya!
Post a Comment