Monday, November 12, 2007

New Adventures!

I know that it has been a while since we have actually posted our life on here. Where to begin...alright. I did get a new job after I left State Farm. I work for a great company and have a new friend (which means we have a married couple friend now, Dan & Patrice!) But it is a lot of fun and I really enjoy it! Jason is doing great in school. Which is GREAT! And he loves working at the autisic school. We also grabbed a babysitting job with one of the kids families. We are really excited.

OHHHHH! My parents are flying out next week. YEAH! They will be here for a week to spend Thanksgiving with my sister, Loretta and I. Our families will be there too! =) We are both very excited. I missed my mom! And she is very excited to come out and see where we live and the very fun things to do in Utah!

Jason has decided that he will go to UVSC...now UVC. And we are moving to downtown SLC in May. It's cheaper!! But we are very excited about all of this.

It may have been rough for a while but I think our efforts are paying off. Things are looking up and now it's just till Feburary and we have made it to our one year. Which we are going to stay at the Anniversary Inn for FREE and enjoy our one year anniversary dinner at..Wingers! That is where we had our "first date"! I am very excited about that as well.

But I think that is everything! We miss you and love you all!

Till next time...

0 comments: