What a crazy week this has been. I will add photos later to show you how crazy this trip has been. I will go day by day...
Monday-My parents flew in and went straight to the hotel.
Tuesday- I took my parents downtown before I went to work and they walked ALL day! My Dad was worn out by the time I got them home.
Wednesday- My parents went to downtown again and hung out for a little while before I got off. Then we all went to Midway and got the family photos taken and then we and saw the Owen's family and visited with them for a while. I took my mom and dad back to my in-laws for a little bit so they could visit with them. We then went to the Dairy Keen for dinner. Because everyone knows you can't go to Heber City without going to the Dairy Keen at least once. My parents liked it there and we had a good time visiting.
Turkey Day!- We went to my sister, Loretta's, for dinner! We had a really good time playing with the kids and taking pictures and just hanging. Then we took the back roads home because the highway was PACKED with people. So we stopped in at Jason's aunt's house and had my parents meet his Mother's parents who were visiting for the weekend.
Friday-My parents came over and my mom taught me how to make Orange Cookies and Buckeyes. Yum! We also made chicken and veggies for dinner. Well Jason made it with our new FANTASTIC pots!
Saturday- Jason was really sick from eating half of the double batch of cookies I made so he stayed home! My parents and I went to the Salt Lake Temple and did a session which was a lot of fun. And then they took me to the Nauvoo Cafe (their favorite place to eat!) and had lunch. Then I took them to the Church Museum and showed them around there.
Sunday- We did the norm...went to church. Jason, My mom and I also went for a drive up through Brighton and Big Cottonwood Canyon. I really got sick going up the windy canyon. Yuck!
Monday- I dropped my mom and dad off downtown so they could see the musical presentations that were going on down there and I got a call at about 1:30 that my dad fell unconcious in the North Visitors Center. Dang it! So they took him to the U of U medical hospital and held him there over night for observation and some tests.
Tuesday- Dad is still in the hospital but they sent him home around 3. Good news for him!
Wednesday- My mom wants to try downtown by herself while my dad stays home and recoups before his trip home!
Thursday-Mom and Dad are going home today! They are very excited! I think my mom is more because she gets to go back to work finally!
And that was our adventurous week! I was glad to have both my parents here and sad to see them leave! But I know we will be ok! Alright...photos will be on there as soon as I can get them back! So hang on and you will see the activities that progressed!
See ya!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving in Utah
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment