1. Where did you meet? We met on his mission!
2. How long did you date before you were married? We starting dating in September of 2006, engaged on Oct. 12, 2006 and married Feb 3rd, 2007! Quick!
3. How long have you been married? almost 2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is always there with a hug and a kiss!
5. What is your favorite feature about him? He is chubb like a warm and fuzzy teddy bear!
6. What is your favorite quality about him? He is interested in everything and is always researching EVERYTHING! He just LOVES knowledge!
7. What is his nickname for you? Baby Face
8. What is his favorite color? Red....I think I am wrong!
9. What is his favorite food? He likes Texas Beef Hash! Mexican he loves loves loves!
10. What is his favorite sport? Hockey!
11. Who said I love you first? He told me over the phone about 3 weeks into our phone relationship! It was weird to me! We hadn't seen each other since his mission and we were just getting over the fact that he was a missionary! LOL! AwKwArD!! LOL!
12. When and where was your first kiss? I walked off the plane and caame up over the hill in the SLC airport and ran and jumped up into his arms! He then kissed me on the lips! I was shocked!
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go on walks! And love attending the temple together!
14. How many kids and what ages? We want 4 kids!
15. Does he have any hidden talents? He is an amazing guitar hero player! Hmm...he can play the bagpipes!
16. How old is he? Just turned 23!!
17. What kind of music does he like? He likes everything except rap...LOVES country too!
18. What do you admire about him? How he is so spiritual! And he just loves life! He always makes the best of everyday!
19. What is his favorite past time? Playing his chanter! (For the bagpipes) Or looking up new things on the internet!
20. Is he going to read this? I hope so!
I tag anyone who would like to share a little bit about their husband.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
All about my Hubby!!!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment