I was talking to a friend today and she was wondering if I had posted lately! I admitted I hadn't and so I told I would! Even though there is nothing really new! We started school again! We are excited to start a new term and be in 2 classes together!
Jason got his full time aide position at the Pingree Center! We were really excited about that! He has alot of great benefits! $2 more an hour, 6 more hours each week, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental insurance, NO EARLY MORNING BUS RUNS, he is able to have the classroom one day a week (or more if necessary), works with our friend, Cami, who is awesome! He loves it! This was his first official week and has done really well! He did have a really bad day on Wednesday (I mean REALLY bad) other than that he likes it! We like MORE money too! My job (since my job revolves around the market) cut my hours! I went from 40 hours to 20 hours a week! I work just 4 hours in the afternoon which is nice! It will give me more time to work on homework, my 2009 goals of reading my scriptures and saying prayers and keeping the house clean! I wish I actually worked mornings but that is ok! I am really thankful for this opportunity and just hope that President Obama will fight for us little people!
We really like our new ward! We have some new friends! We love it! We are going to a linger longer this Sunday and now that we know a few people (especially guys for Jason) we feel we can attend and NOT feel awkward! Our new friends, Jodi & Aaron, said once we get Dance Dance Revolution we can call them! He is a HUGE Ohio State fan! Love it! We can't wait to have friends over! And we love our new neighbors, Christine & Sam! They just got married and were receiving gifts through UPS right before Christmas and most of the time they weren't home and so we would babysit their package till they got home! And they are super nice too!
So that is us right now! We are just loving life and each other! Oh and I think I will add something else! I am sorry to all the people in Florida whose weather is...wait for it...30 degrees at night! I lived there! I remember scrapping ice off my windows and freezing my tush off waiting for someone to come and open the door for seminary! But people it is 38 here and will only get colder this weekend! I am still wearing my flip flops! I told Angela that sometimes I chicken out and don't wear them but she told me she hasn't worn her's in a while! Are you kidding me??? What is wrong with you people! My mom will occassionally give me the update on the weather in Toledo, Ohio (She pronounces it Taleeda, AhiA...weirdos!!!) They are in NEGATIVE degree weather! They don't OWN flip flops! Too bad! They will never know the joy and peace that comes with wearing flip flops! ;) So that is my update! You are lucky in FL...it NEVER snows! So come visit me and tell me that this is better then FL! I will just scoff and laugh at you!
We love you all!
J&M
**Sorry to dawg on people but I am in that kind of mood! I love it! =) (Big Smile!!!)**
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Catching up on Life!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I agree...Florida rock and will always be my home :)
You new layout is sooo cute! Especially with the picture at the top... it matches perfectly!!
Don't call your mother a weirdo, you weirdo. Just remember: I have thin skin and whatever I am, you are 1/2, at least!
Post a Comment