Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Plans!

Alright I know that my birthday is not till June 21st. Yes, this year my birthday falls on Father's Day. And I wanted to do something special for my birthday since we will be having Dutch Oven for Father's Day at Grandpa's house. So Jason said that we would do something special the weekend before and then the following weekend we would go up to Midway to celebrate Father's Day. Well...then things changed...Jason and his dad wanted to go on a motorcycle ride up to West Yellowstone and go and see Yellowstone. Well the only good weekend in June would have been over the 18th-20th. So I told him he could go and I would stay in Midway for the weekend and have a girls weekend. Kena said that sometime we would go in the van since 300 miles in ONE day will kill our butts! Then we all came up with a super idea...ROAD TRIP!!! We are going to West Yellowstone and staying in the KOA there for 2 nights and having a wonderful weekend in Yellowstone. We leave at 8 on Thursday and drive up through Jackson Hole so we can see all the scenery there...Grand Tetons!!! Then go through Yellowstone to West Yellowstone and then set up camp! Yes, we are tent camping! Super exciting! So this is the plan for my birthday and I can't wait!!! I am going to take TONS of pictures and save tons of money for souvenir's!!! Stay tuned for our agenda and then our photos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

0 comments: