I will make this post short and sweet! I wanted to say THANK YOU to Jason & my Heavenly Father. This past week my depression has been really really bad! I have not felt right at all and had no idea why. I have had some really weird and unusual nightmares..not the ones that wake you up but the ones that you wake up and have a weird feeling all day! So I talked to my Mama last night and she helped me alot. And then I asked Jason to give me a blessing! I slept really well last night! I know that my Heavenly Father knows each one of us and our troubles. My Savior died on the cross for me! He has felt what I feel and knows how I feel about it! He is there for me and wants me to reach out to him! Thank you...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love ya girl! You are so right. The priesthood is amazing and Christ's love is so powerful! Thank you for this :)
Post a Comment