Holy cow! I told Jason the other day it's been along time since I have been on our blog! Since I posted the Yellowstone trip! I feel like we have been going non-stop since we got back! My office move was a success! I am very happy that it is over and that we have a brand new office to call our's for awhile! Other then that...our lives have been pretty normal...B-U-S-Y! We came home only to remember that we had to license our van and get a new tire before we could do that! How fun...right! We also have a busy summer ahead of us with lots of fun Masonic activities planned and that are being planned for the Fall. We are also saving to go to....drum roll please....FLORIDA! We are very excited! I am excited to go home for a week and see family, friends, and church people! ;) I can't believe that we are finally making plans to travel home and visit! It will be 2 years since I have seen my parents and three since I have seen all of my friends and church people! There are some good friends that have moved away from that area and we catch up on Facebook but I wish I could see them too!
The Fourth of July was a hoot! We always have fun in Midway with family and plus it was an excuse for me to play with fire! On the 4th we went and had our family tradition of having breakfast at McDonalds! Yum! This year I did NOT spill syrup on my pants like last year! Success! Then we dropped Jason's brother & sister off at work and we went and saw UP! What a cute show! It had some sad parts but it was so good! I am adding it to our collection! GO AND SEE UP!!! Then we came home and lounged till the cook out! Good food and good company! We made smores...I spilled melted marshmallow on my pants! With no fail the last 3 4th of July's I have spilled something on my pants! It is just not a good day for my jeans! But then we set off our own fireworks and got to see the ones on the hill! They are always a great show! I will post pictures later!
Till next time...happy summer everyone!
Friday, July 10, 2009
We are alive!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Wait are you coming down here THIS August? When? Because my parent sare planning a family vacation for a week on the 14th. ok now plan yours around that lol bc I want to see you hoebag.
Post a Comment