Jason and I made a very big decision last night! WE GOT RID OF OUR VAN!! Our van has officially been turned into a 2009 Hyundai Accent GS 2 door with hatchback, Tango Red (more like burnt orange), and MANUAL! I don't really know how to drive a manual but I am learning QUICKLY! We love the car! I think it is a little small and Jason thinks since it fits him in the front and the back it's just fine...hey...what do I know right?!?! But I love it! We have NO A/C and NO radio...which out here you really don't need A/C! And plus who wants to spend $3000-$6000 more for those two features! Not me!
So how did we get this car you ask? We stole it off the lot! Ok NO...but pretty darn close! The government is doing this "Cash for Clunker" deal! Where you can get $3500-$4500 for your clunker to put towards a new car! Well our van BARELY met the qualifications for $4500 but we did it! We walked off with a BRAND NEW vehicle for less then $10K! I am so very happy! We are going to go show Jason's family tonight and we are going to take pictures then! It's really a cute car and I have never been happier! (Except when I had my Dodge) I just kept saying this is good, this is good, I know this is good!! And it very much is great! All of our friends and family, who know us ALL to well, are holding bets to see how long we keep it clean! Let me tell you...it will be awhile! (Before it needs to be cleaned out)
So how did we get this car you ask? We stole it off the lot! Ok NO...but pretty darn close! The government is doing this "Cash for Clunker" deal! Where you can get $3500-$4500 for your clunker to put towards a new car! Well our van BARELY met the qualifications for $4500 but we did it! We walked off with a BRAND NEW vehicle for less then $10K! I am so very happy! We are going to go show Jason's family tonight and we are going to take pictures then! It's really a cute car and I have never been happier! (Except when I had my Dodge) I just kept saying this is good, this is good, I know this is good!! And it very much is great! All of our friends and family, who know us ALL to well, are holding bets to see how long we keep it clean! Let me tell you...it will be awhile! (Before it needs to be cleaned out)
And here by popular demand...the photo of the car! Isn't she pretty??? Love it!


2 comments:
Where are the pictures? I want to see your cute car! =)
awesome, and you dont even really need the radio either, you are your own radio just start busting out in showtunes and oldies! Definitely need to post pictures of the car now.
Post a Comment