Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Happenings

I have NO excuse why I can't update our blog...but I just can't seem to find time anymore! Not like we are busy or anything! I thought I would post about our recent happenings and then post some pictures as well! We have not had a weekend to ourselves in quite sometime! So the weekend before school for both of us and Jason's work starts back we get a quiet, clean like freaks weekend! We are so excited! So recently we have been driving our new car alot! I love driving it! I call it my zippy car! It is so much fun to drive and now it is clean all the time! Jason just recently got back from an over-night motorcycle trip with his dad and brother. They had a lot of fun and were really tired when they got home.
This is the boys getting ready to go to Twin Falls, ID. They stopped at a KOA and went swimming, cracked jokes and got very few hours of sleep. They then stopped in Shoshone Falls and man are they pretty! Shoshone Falls is TALLER then Niagra Falls but not wider.

I also biffed it going down some stairs at Jason's work. I won't post pictures but the brusing looks pretty cool! I was in a splint for 13 days and on crutches for 5 days. I am all better now! Quite the story...and it was just sprained.

As a family we all decided to end our summer on a happy note and we went to Seven Peaks in Provo. We were all very tired by the end of the day. Jason and I were extremely burnt too. We are starting to heal now and we itch all the time! I don't know what is worse the burn or the itch?? It was very fun but a little chilly! Jason and Terry I think had the most fun out of the adults! We also had a very lovely dutch oven dinner at Grandpa's that Sunday! I love dutch oven!!

School is starting soon and we will be very busy! Jason will be home Friday, Saturday and Sunday once school starts. We have 2 classes together so that will be our little date nights together. I am also going to visit my parents in FL..sometime soon! I am not allowed to say when because we are planning on surprising my dad! I am very excited though! I will be visiting his dr's to make sure everything is fine! 2 of his dr's haven't seen me in almost 3 years and they are anxious to have me come out! Mama & Angela can't wait either! Well until more adventures happen...which happen more often then I can blog about them!!

1 comments:

Loretta Clark said...

wish we could have gotten a pass this year!