Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair and Hockey

This is going to be a combined post because as Jason reminds me I am horrible at updating our blog. Just recently I have decided that since I am making all these changes in my life that it was time to do something with my drab do! I was so nervous right up to the minute they were cutting my hair because I had no idea what I wanted to do and didn't know if what I thought would look good would actually look good. So after 3 hours at the hair school I cut my hair in the cutest a-line with bangs.
Alyssa and Landon

Then this weekend we went our with our very best couple friend, Alyssa and Landon. We have so much fun with them and we just love it! They are the most awesome people we know! Well, we went to a hockey game and then dinner at the Training Table. The game was sort of slow at the beginning but picked up during the second and third periods! The two fights were pretty much the highlight of the game since they lost.

The end of the first fight

2 comments:

Keith & Ashley said...

Margaret....Cutting your hair is always a hard thing to do because you never know what will look good. I have the same problem. I Love how yours turned out! You look adorable!

Rachelle said...

Your hair looks amazing!! I love it. :)