It has been so long since I have had a chance or anything to write about! I will have to post the pictures that we have taken recently but here I go updating on everything we have done!
This semester is almost over!!! Hooray! It has been incredibly stressful for both of us because of everything we added to our plates. Jason decided that he would hold a table lodge for his Masonic lodge this last Tuesday! It turned out great. I was so glad I could help him out! The food was great and the company never better. We have also been traveling down to Moab alot lately for another Masonic lodge down there. It has been alot of fun getting to know those guys down there but I am glad for a break. I have been taking 6 classes this semester so that I could plow through and graduate next spring. So far, I am on track with Jason! I am hoping that Jason can graduate this December. I really wanted to graduate together but it might be nice for him to take a semester off before choosing his University!
My parents moved out here! I am so happy! They moved on April 1st. Mom lost her job and everything just fell into place when she was praying about what to do now. I am glad that they are out here and I see them at least once a week now!
That's all for now!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It's been so long!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment