Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Summer!

I have big plans this summer! I am going to discover ME! And have fun doing it! Here is what I have planned.

1. Scrapbook my heart out. I have to finish our Yellowstone Album, start on Mikey's Mission Album and start on our Arches National Park Album! I also want to start a craft blog and post all my creations and beautiful pages!

2. Show Jason I love him more.

3. Keep my house SPOTLESS! (I need to really work on this one!)

4. Take an hour or two each week to myself outside of the house.

5. Dance and be goofy more!

6. Smile all the time! (Even if it hurts!)

7. Walk more

8. Talk to my close girlfriends more!

9. Go to church and really mean it! (I think I am just going to appease the masses and I need to figure out why I go and really mean it this time!)

10. Write in my journal more!

11. Stop trying to appease the masses ALL the time! If they don't like me, then they can get over it!

These are my plans for the summer. I am going to put the list in my journal and work on things everyday! I will write in my journal every night and at the end of the summer I will update everyone on how I am doing and how I did!

1 comments:

Keith & Ashley said...

Hey cute girl~! This is a great blog I need to make a list for what I want to do this summer! Congrats on your hubbies promotion and all the things it brings!