Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

As I look back on the last 4 years together, I have realized that this will be the last year for being by ourselves! And can I just say I am so excited to spend the last few months with the bst guy in the world because I know it will only get better!!!

This year for Valentine's Day we spent it together at home. It was a lovely evening! I made dinner! I think that was the BEST part! We had stuffed shells, garlic bread, salad and Martinelli's! Then we just watched Netflix (becuase that is ALL we do now!) and just hung out with each other. It was nice just to sit for one night in our lives and eat dinner together.
We got each other the Kinect gaming system for Valentine's Day! That is a great workout! I also got Jason NHL '11 and he got me a Cricut cartridge of my choice! It was great!
Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!!!

0 comments: