Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome Baby Mair!

We have some exciting news! We are expecting our first baby!! We are due August 11th. We are really happy and excited! Jason has been super excited since we found out! He told everyone before I had a chance to tell my select friends. He has been super good to me for the last 11 weeks. I have been feeling a little crappy with the nausea and being tired but I think we have reached the end of that hurdle.

I am really happy that we have reached this point in our life. I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I really feel that we are having a boy...we shall see! We will post pictures once we have some!

2 comments:

Ashley Whitesides said...

Congrats on the exciting news!!!

TheRedHead and HerTales...... said...

Wow that is awesome! Congrats!