Sunday, January 15, 2012

2011...Where did it go?!?!

So 2012 is here and I don't think I was truly prepared to get there so quickly! 2011 brought us lots of joys, craziness and firsts!







2011:


- Jason graduated with his Associates Degree...finally


- I graduated with my Associates Degree...finally


- We started savings and then said good-bye to some of it


- We had our first child and our first son...Hudson Thorfin


- We both started at the University of Utah


- It was Hudson's first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year


- Jason is officially on his way to his 30's


- We sold our very first car and bought a nicer truck


- Jason made it through is first year teaching...and still enjoys it


- We made it through the year without killing each other (all 3 of us)





Now it's time to look forward to the FUTURE...or just to 2012:







- Complete all of our classes to be able to start our program in 2012


- Make through the first year with Hudson


- Make it to 25


- Read through the Book of Mormon as a family and individually


- Stick to our budget


- Try to stay healthy this year (it's been difficult since I have been sick since Jan 1st, 2012)


- Ride the motorcycle more


- Keep saving money







These are all great goals! I am excited to start a new year and look for the goodness in it. I know that 2011 brought us some tears and some smiles and some frustrations but I know that we are a family and that we are together forever!

0 comments: