Sunday, January 15, 2012

My First Christmas

This year was Hudson's very first Christmas! It was a very busy weekend! We had 9 people at the house ALL weekend. He was definitely overloaded by the time we left on Sunday. But we had a lot of fun and he got a lot of gifts. I don't have any pictures of Christmas day (shame on me...I feel bad) because Hudson wouldn't let us sit down with him and if Jason or I weren't holding him he was freaking out. But I do have some with Santa (Uncle Mikey) and he loved that. I was going to put them up on a slideshow but I need to find a new site to put them together. For now, enjoy a few of the photos.

Hudson was very spoiled this year...actually we all were! He got a HUGE pillow pet...it's a giraffe, lots of books, some bath toys, magnets for the fridge and a super cute blanket made by Auntie Brookee! He loves it all!

0 comments: