Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good News!

Jason & I have great news! We are moving to downtown! I know you probably thought we were going to say we are pregnant! Well we are not yet! Sorry readers! =) But, we have been blessed most definitely! We found this great apartment in a most AWESOME ward. There was a BIG misunderstanding about when it would become available so, we were on the search again for a place to live because $650 is NOT acceptable for a STUDIO apartment. But $550 is for a one bedroom 1 1/2 miles from work for both of us! But, the apartment manager called yesterday and said that one would open the end of June and we would need a cosigner! My credit is BAD so, Jason's dad, Terry, said Yes to cosigning for us! I had to call! I think his family loves me more than him because they say yes to me alot but not to Jason. Hmm, I think he made an excellent choice in a wife then! =) So, on Sunday I give my apartment our 60 day notice and say GOOD BYE expensive, dirty, little place and hello brand new home! We plan on staying there for a while! The church is right behind the apartment! We can walk! =) Leah and I are going to plan a house warming party for Jason & I! I am very excited about that!

Oh, and my 21st birthday is 23 days away! I have a countdown at the bottom of the blog! So everyone be watching for photos and a VERY long blog detailing EVERY minute from the time I get off work on Friday the 20th to Monday morning when I dreadfully have to go back to work! Jason is planning away at my party! I am excited to see everything he does! We are going to a baseball game I know that! With all of our friends and family! I am very excited! Happy Birthday to me!

Maggie!

0 comments: