Monday, May 19, 2008

The Heat is ON!

Well, the weather here was 90 on Saturday and Sunday! Finally, I feel like I am back home in the heat with no beach! Oh well! I will have to add photos of my sunburn later! The left side of my body got it worse though! =( So on Friday we just went home and had dinner. Jason then had to go to Target to get Golf Balls and some tees for his golf class! So, he got to get Spongebob Golf Balls! He is VERY excited! Then on Saturday he went to his golf class and I went and helped out at the Lodge Yard Sale! It was a bust! =( But we made enough money to pay for the add in the paper! And that was all we wanted. I got a sunburn on my arms from that though! Then that night we went out with Wes & Julie from the lodge. We went and had BBQ *YUM* and then went bowling at the All Star Lanes in Sandy. I have decided that for Christmas I want a bowling ball and shoes. Julie has a purple sparkley ball with purple and white shoes. Awesome! But she has a black and pink bag. So, we told Jason he has to get me a pink ball and black and pink shoes with a purple and black bag. Julie and I are going to switch bags! Yeah! I am so excited for Christmas now! Then we went to Maggie Moo's for dessert because it was really early! And that was our fun weekend!

Maggie & Jas!

0 comments: