Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

Hello All! This weekend was pretty busy around here! First I would like to start off with how FLIPPIN' COLD it is here! On Monday in Midway it was...48 degrees! This morning it is about 50! Grr! This is NOT normal from where I am FROM! Gosh! Does anybody NOT get that???

Anyhoo, Jason and I got to spend the weekend in Midway. We got to go to Swiss Days! If you don't know what that is...it is a BIG craft fair that costs you NOTHING but the vendors pay $1,000 for a booth for the 2 days! HOLY CRAP! But I spent money...$60! I did get 3 soaps and a soap dish and 3 little wood things! One for Halloween, one for Thanksgiving, and one for Christmas! You will get photos later! They are so dang cute! And we always get free food! I am a "Mair" you know! ;) I also caught a glimpse of President Uchtdorf and Darrin Williams (Jazz BBall Player!) I thought it was cool that President Uchtdorf was there! But then we went home and did laundry and I took a nap! Then we went to church on Sunday and did nothing all day! On Monday it rained all day so we couldn't go fishing! Grr! Oh well! It was nice to see family again!

1 comments:

Charles said...

I will trade you some cooler weather for the three hurricanes headed our way. :-) I would love to go run errands without sweating!