Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Concussion & DWTS!

So this past Sunday, Jason and I were horseing around and he lifted me over his shoulders and I slipped out of his arms and fell on my head! We do this all the time and i usually brace myself but this time I was slipping way faster than we both expected. So, I landed on my head cracked every bone in my back! Sweet...now my back doesnt hurt! So, I went to the InstaCare on Monday and found out I have a mild concussion! No biggie right! WRONG! My head pounds ALL the time! It sucks way bad! And I was nauseated even though I ate and drank all day long!

But now on to a more PRESSING matter! Dancing with the Stars starts back up September 22nd! And here are the celebrities and their partners!

Lance Bass with Lacey Schwimmer
Toni Braxton with Alec Mazo
Brooke Burke with Derek Hough
Rocco Dispirito with Karina Smirnoff
Maurice Greene with Cheryl Burke
Kim Kardashian with Mark Ballas
Cloris Leachman with Corky Ballas
Cody Linley with Julianne Hough
Susan Lucci with Tony Dovolani
Misty May-Treanor with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Ted McGinley with Inna Brayer
Jeffrey Ross with Edyta Sliwinska
Warren Sapp with Kym Johnson

Everyone tune in to the newest season of Dancing with the Stars! Good luck to all the contestants!

0 comments: