Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Home!

Ok so everyone knows that we moved into our new ONE bedroom apartment. Well after we moved our futon started falling apart. It was a $130 futon from Walmart with a crappy mattress. So what do you expect! Well I have voiced to Jason that one we need a new couch and two I want to have a Christmas party with all our new friends! He thought that that idea was just grand! But where would everyone sit. So we went on our hunt! I love KSL.com!! It's a news station out here and they have a classifieds section! That is where I found my job and where we sold our grill in like 38 mins! This place is the hot spot for stuff! So I was looking for a couch! And found a couch AND loveseat just a few years old, professionally cleaned 4 months ago with NO wear marks of any kind for...drum roll please...$75.00!!! No joke! It had been on there for NINE mins and now I bought it! It looks great, SMELLS awesome and she offered to clean it again before we pick it up! No charge! Awesome! Then last night after we got home from looking at it we found a table with leaf and SIX chairs for...drum roll please...$60.00!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Now we have an actual living room set AND dining room set for HALF of what we were going to pay for JUST a sofa! WoW!!! Only bad thing is Jason has to drive an HOUR and a HALF to get it! Totally worth it though! =)

Pictures will come later! But I couldn't believe it! What an awesome deal!

Well, Thursday 11/20 is my dads 70th birthday! WoW! I can't believe he is 70! Ok, yes I can! But he can't! HEHE! Happy Birthday Dad!

Nothing else has really happened! The semester is ALMOST over! Finally! I can't believe its come and gone but happy its almost done! I am excited to start my next semester! Jason and I are in THREE classes together next semester! Fun! =)

1 comments:

Angela said...

awesome thats really cool that you and jason can take classes together and then do jam study sessions for tests! Your dads bday party was really good, so good it was awesome.