I officially HATE the snow! And everytime I say that someone has to ask "Then why are you out here??" UGH! I am out here because I love my husband to death and would do anything for him! =) And then I just smile like "I really don't know why in the hell I am out here in the fridged cold freezing my malnourished buns off! But I am here with this STUPID grin on my face!" =) I had to walk in it Wednesday because Jason had a staff meeting at the school and I don't like to be at work oh say 2 hours before I am suppose to! I didn't take photos but I guess I should! I think I am sort of getting use to it because this morning it was about 24 degrees and I just had a hoodie, my scarf, long sleeve shirt under my sweater vest and jeans! NO FLIP FLOPS! So you sick FL people DONT ASK! =) But I have decided I might get Jason a ski pass for the season so he can have something to due on his days off over Christmas! I hope you all are having fun in "your cold FL weather"! Just remember Alexa and I are out here freezing our buns off! Love you!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I agree. I've decided that BYU needs to be moved to Orlando. Happy day :)
I'll trade places! I miss the snow and can't wait to freeze my overnurished buns off in a 6 weeks!
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
That is HILARIOUS!!!!
Your stuck in Utah with Snow lol!
Heheheheeeeee and I get to wear flip flops all year round, like always.
Poor you and your cold cold dreary depressing freezing snow.
While I am here with this cool breezy weather with a LONG sleeve shirt (now I can where my long sleeve shirts) and flip flops with the Bright sun shinning through.
Ahhh so nice.
MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!
Post a Comment