My family and I are lucky! We have height which enables us to play volleyball really well. I have played volleyball since I was little and quit because of a stupid little girl fight in middle school. Now I regret not going on through high school. I might have gotten a scholarship and that would have been awesome! But my sister, Loretta, got her daughter, Kristen into! She has so much fun and we have a blast watching her. Loretta is a great spectator and Kristen always looks at us like "Can you keep her quiet??" It makes us laugh! This weekend her school got to go to UVU for the big state championship. Her school came out 3rd. She was in the Deseret News and the Provo Hearld.
Here is the article from the Provo Herald:
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/287763/140/
Here is the article from the Deseret News:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705261740,00.html
I am super proud of her for making the team this year and contributing to them making it to state! Congrats, Kristen! We love you!
Uncle Jason & Aunt Margaret! *Jason says that is still weird...so just call him Jason!*
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Volleyball
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I remember those volleyball days pre and post. Sounds like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment