I have some thoughts about this year's Christmas season! I might just cancel it this year and make it NEXT Thursday! It has come TOO fast this year! I thought I had another week to breath and then Jason had to point out...oh by the way...Christmas is THURSDAY! Ugh! Slow down...please! That just means Jason is 23, it's the year 2009, school starts on 1/12/2009, we have been married for 2 years and Father's day is on my birthday! It's all coming too fast! It's a good thing I take tons of photos or I would be missing out on TOO much! So I think this year I might move Christmas! No I am just kidding but seriously...I ordered Jason's gifts LAST Tuesday and they didn't ship till FRIDAY and I did the free 3 days or less shipping and they won't be here till the 24th! They are coming from Nevada for goodness sakes....UGH! So I think that is about oh I don't know...FOUR DAYS! I have decided that I am going to GO to the store to get his gifts next year or just order them in NOVEMBER! It's ridiculous how long it takes to ship stuff this time of year! Procrastinators! *Big smile on my face* I am happy to show Jason what I got him for Christmas! He won't be totally surprised since he gave me a list of things he wants and I got a few of them on the list but he doesn't know EXACTLY what he is getting!We received new pj's from my mom! One set we get to wear now and another set we will get to open on Christmas Morning! We are so very excited! They are so comfy! I will post the photos this weekend! Thanks again Mama! We DO love them! And we love to wear them ALL DAY!
And Jason is not very happy since his birthday (Dec. 30th) is the same day as my office party! He HATES office parties especially when they are on his birthday! Sorry Gus! I promise we will do something nice for your birthday!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! May we all keep the TRUE spirit of Christmas with us not just on Christmas day but the whole year!


1 comments:
I know what you mean about coming too soon. I think you need the first three months of December to get everything ready, and then another week (or two, or three) to sit back and celebrate without all the stress.
The problem is, for someone like me, it would just be an excuse to procrastinate for three more weeks. *sigh*
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I miss you!
Post a Comment