Today is the first day of my favorite month! And this one is going to be extra special, I think! This year I want to start a new tradition! For the 25 days of Christmas I am going to do something different around the house with Jason! I should have started thinking about stuff a while ago because it is tough! So far I have build a gingerbread house, go see the lights at Temple Square, go to Zoo Lights at Hogle Zoo, Make Christmas cut out cookies and have a Christmas party, go see the Christmas Carol in Midway, go to the Ward Christmas Party and Festival of Trees, and Christmas Eve traditions and Christmas Day traditions. I still have lots of days to fill! I did my gingerbread house last night but it looks awesome! I will post photos later! But each day will bring lots of photos and much to post about. I found a 12x12 page with 1-25 in different designs for scrapbooking. So now each day I will cut out the number and post pictures around the number! I might go buy a TON of that paper after Christmas so I can have it for years to come! It's going to be way SUPER cute and I can't wait to see what else we can do! If anyone has ideas...I need them PRONTO! I have nothing until Friday! =( HELP!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Watch a christmas movie like white christmas, rudolph, it's a wonderful life....drink hot chocolate and watch it snow....go shopping for a person on those angel tree's.....make cookies for someone who is alone......
Decorate your tree.
Address Christmas cards.
Make sugar cookies and decorate them. (And share with neighbors. *wink*)
Watch holiday movies.
Take a tour of neighborhood Christmas lights via car.
Make hot chocolate and stir it with candy canes.
Write a letter to Santa. (Or Mrs. Claus.)
Play "name that tune" with Christmas songs on the radio-- see who can correctly guess the song first.
BTW, I haven't actually seen you in ages. Are you still in our ward, or did you move? :)
Yes deffinitely hot cocoa stirred with candy canes, and of course The Muppets Christmas Carol!!!
Post a Comment