Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today is Jason's 23rd Birthday! Happy Birthday, Gus! I love you! And to show you JUST how much I love you I am going to list 23 things that I love the most about you!


1. You care about everyone you know!
2. You want to start a family ASAP! But you are willing to wait until we are both ready and where we need to be in life.
3. You love your motorcycle...almost as much as ME!
4. You are such an honest person.
5. You make friends with everyone.
6. You don't care about what people think.
7. You love me...no matter how many times I screw up or frustrate you! And you love me for me!
8. You eat MOST of my cooking! Even if it turns out bad and I won't eat it!
9. You love your career choice.
10. You keep going even when you want to give up.
11. You catch me when I fall because you know that I will be there to catch you! *I may giggle but you know that I will be there to dust you off and carry you as long as I need to!!*
12. You are NEVER afraid to make a U-Turn! *Ask later*
13. You love everyone of your hobbies. You ma not be very good but you still love to go out and do them!
14. You never give up on making me laugh!
15. You are WONDERFUL at playing the piano.
16. You are not afraid to sit down and use my embossing tool, put a sticker on a page or write under a picture...you just don't do it often!
17. You understand the importance of me taking photos everywhere we go even though you HATE having YOUR photo taken.
18. You can't wait to move to Midway and make sure I remember that!
19. You have dreams and goals that you will do anything to achieve!
20. You don't like to post on OUR blog but you will! And you have every intention of making our readers laugh!
21. You will do anything for me with a smile!
22. You still have that stupid grin on your face!
23. You married me and have loved me from day one and will continue to love me till the end!

I love you! You are my best friend and I could have never asked for a better partner to spend the rest of eternity with! I am SO stinkin' proud of you and what you have accomplished! You reach for the stars and you know you can grab each and everyone of them! I am so inspried by you and know that you will only inspire our children to be better! Happy Birthday! I love you!
Love,
Baby Face!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, next year are you going to post this list again and add a #24 or are you going to try to come up with 24 NEW items???? I love you, too, Jas-Jas. I hope you had a GREAT birthday, even if it did mean going to Margaret's company dinner!