Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!

We had a very lovely Mother's Day up in Midway! Terry and Jason went and saw Star Trek on Saturday while the girls went to the Park City Outlets! We had a lot of fun up there shopping and then going out to dinner! I didn't know what to get Kena...(I had a gift but that is a LONG story that I have NO desire to get into here! Ask me if you want to know!)...so I told her that she could pick out a few things she wanted and then I would pick one to get her! We were at the Crocs outlet and she picked out a Crocs charm for her new crocs and told me that is what she wanted! That was easy! ;) Then on Sunday, before we started helping Grandpa cook Dutch Oven, Jason, Terry, Paul and I went on a ride through Wallsburg! That was my first MAJOR ride by myself! I went 70 mph, the wind was blowing, bugs flying and I was really riding! I have the smallest bike in the family and it was hard to keep up with the big boys but they said I did really well and that I am making real progress in my riding skills!

0 comments: