Sunday, May 17, 2009

State Fair Photography

Jason has talked me into putting some of my photos into the State Fair. I do not think I am very qualified to go into the show but what is the worse that could happen...I don't get an award!?! Which I am just putting my photos into the fair so people can see what I saw those days outside in Nature. Here are my photos and the names I will give them!

I haven't picked a name for this one yet!

***I am thinking of calling this one "By small and simple things..."

A True Biker

***I am changing the name of this picture to "...and miles to go before I sleep"

Tell me what you think of the NEW titles! I am really excited and can't wait to see my work at the State Fair!

2 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

Love them!! <3

Angela said...

Catapillar is soooo CUTE!!!!! Very nice pic! :D