Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yellowstone 2010



This year for our family vacation we decided to go back to Yellowstone. We took a different route and I rode the bike for the most part. We had a really great time. We first went to Montpelier, ID and stayed one night. That night we went to the Pickleville Playhouse that was near Bear Lake. We saw the show Bandito Rides Again! It was a really great show! I laughed from start to finish! I also got to go up on stage and do a sing-a-long. Then we headed up to Victor, ID and had a nice easy night. We went out to dinner at a place called Bubba's BBQ! We then went shopping in Jackson Hole, WY. Jason, Terry and I got the same shirt. We then woke up and made our way to Teton Park and Yellowstone. We had a beautiful ride. The most exciting thing that happened to us was in Yellowstone! We were driving up the rode and noticed that the traffic was backed up. So I decided to hop off the bike and see what was going on. There was a buffalo in the rode. So we slowly made our way up to the buffalo. And then we had to PASS the buffalo on our bikes. It was crazy!

1 comments:

Keith & Ashley said...

Yeah a new post! So glad to know that you are alive! HA Hope you guys are doing well! Looks like you have been keeping busy!