Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Names!

Jason and I have been kind of throwing baby names around! NO WE ARE NOT PREGNANT! But I have had some friends from back home that are having kids, so we thought we would throw some around and see what we thought! *And if you would like to comment please do!*

Well anyone who knows me knows I LOVED the name Lazar *Fiddler on the Roof*...I got voted out on that one though!

Girls:
Christina Marie- Follower of Christ & Sea of Bitterness
I also like Haylie, Maddie, or Callie. I don't know how Jason feels about it! Maybe I can get him to comment on this posting at least! =)

Boys:
Alexander-Defender of Men
*Alex would be pronounced Elec. It's a Mair family name and I think it sounds like!*
Hayden-From the Hedged Valley
We also like the name "Lee". That is Jason's, his father's and one of his brother's middle name. And we would like to keep that going.

So what do you think of these names! They say you shouldn't say the names you want to use out loud. But I don't caree *I am not very traditional! =)*

6 comments:

Leah said...

I like them! way cute! Hayden Lee Mair would sound good! All your girl names are darling! :) Good choices now we have to get you prego! lol jk

Kimberly said...

Lazar? Really, Margaret? ;-)

Charles said...

You dear woman, I just love you. You are a bright star in my life, and I'm glad to have you. In response to your comment, you are right. It is all about knowledge. I'm glad you and Jason are who you are. Thank you for sticking up for me. :-)

Charles said...

Hee hee, I am signed in as Charles. I'm sure you could tell, but just for the record, I (Kimberly) made that last comment.

Angela said...

I actualy really like Christina Marie Mair and Alexander Lee Mair alot! But remember we still have a 5 year plan and so far there are 4 more years left of me not being ready for children. :)

Anonymous said...

I like Alec James Mair or Mollie Ann Mair or....do you think Hayden would be confused with Hayden Pannetierre? And have you given up on Lazar? Signed anonymously, but I'm a very close relative.