Monday, March 17, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Season 6

Alright all you Dancing with the Stars fans....IT'S BACK! Yeah! Alright so here are the new stars for this Season's Episodes:


Adam Corolla w/ Julianne Hough
Cristian de la Fuente w/ Cheryl Burke *he's HOT!*
Shannon Elizabeth w/ Derek Hough
Steve Guttenburg w/ Anna Trebunskaya
Mario w/ Karina Smirnoff
Marlee Matlin w/ Fabian Sanchez *My Female Choice!*
Penn Jillette w/ Kym Johnson *My Male Choice!*
Priscilla Presley w/ Louis Van Amstel
Monica Seales w/ Johnathan Roberts
Jason Taylor w/ Edyta Sliwinska
Marissa Jaret Winokur w/ Tony Dovolani
Kristi Yamaguchi w/ Mark Ballas

This is going to be a great year! I am very excited to see who wins this competition! It should be a very good season! Stay tuned each week for an update of what I thought!

Your DWTS Fanclub:
Margaret Mair, President
Karen, Vice President
Candy, Resident Peon

Sincerely,
Margaret, President


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Is anything hotter than Penn in a blue ruffled shirt?

Just kidding. :-)

I never seem to see this show, even though I always want to. I'll make a better effort.

Anonymous said...

See here or here