5 things on my to do list today:
1. Call my Mama
2. Kiss my Hubby
3. Take a Bath
4. Make Dinner *Enchiladas! Yum!*
5. Stay positive & Smile!
5 Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Girl Scout THIN MINTS
3. Sour Patch Kids/Watermelon
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
5. Popcorn
5 Places that I have lived:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Midway, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Omaha, NE *If you want details...ask!*
5 Places that I have been:
1. Utah
2. Florida
3. Kansas
4. Nebraska
5. Colorado
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
First of all I would pay off all my debts! I would pay my tithing on it too! I would then take my in-laws (just Terry & Kena) and me and Jason to SCOTLAND! And then I would buy Jason his dream motorcycle and mine too! I would also buy a bunch of land in Heber or Midway and a build a nice house for my family and then build a mother-in-law home for MY mother! I would then buy 2 really nice cars and then Jason's dream "date night" car!
5 Jobs I have had:
1. FHCHS
2. Preogessive Planning
3. State Farm
4. Albertson's
5. Classic Marcite
5 Pet Peeves:
1. Bad Drivers
2. Lying
3. Bad Manners
4. People who dont keep their promises or commitments
5. Bad hygiene (ew)
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have at least 2 24 oz bottles of Dr. Pepper
2. I love Hurricane season
3. I absolutely LOVE Strawberries
4. I wish I had my own dispenser of Sour Patch Kids & the Watermelon ones!
5. I love to paint/decorate rooms!
I will Tag: Courtney & Patty
Saturday, March 1, 2008
5 things!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment