Ok so in my last post I let you know about Margaret Night! I went out with Cami! She got free tickets to see Emerson Drive with Charley Jenkins! AWESOME!
Ok now to Jason's trip! He had a lot of fun with very little sleep! Oh well! See that cute little fish! He says that those are as big as he caught! Sad! But that is ok he had lots of fun with his dad and brothers. They went up to Mirror Lake and camped out last night and came home today!
Ok now to Jason's trip! He had a lot of fun with very little sleep! Oh well! See that cute little fish! He says that those are as big as he caught! Sad! But that is ok he had lots of fun with his dad and brothers. They went up to Mirror Lake and camped out last night and came home today!
My brother in law thinks that is funny! I don't see it at all! In 2 of my wedding photos he does it...I just don't see the humor! I sort of feel for his companions...maybe the MTC will show him! We could hope! But they had a lot of fun and I am glad! I got no sleep either but at least I smell clean! =)


1 comments:
Wow! Great fish! It's almost as big as the bird that Mikey's flying.
Post a Comment