Jason and I went to the Zoo on Friday. We also went with Eva and Alex! We have not seen them in FOREVER! We had a great time though! There were lots of people there because it was the weekend for the Teddy Bear Picnic! Eva and I wish we had brought our bears! But the boys said since we were 21 we would look silly! Oh well! But we had a wonderful day and then we went back to our house and ate lunch and talked forever! I took 120 pictures this weekend! That was a lot! I couldn't believe it! Now I just have to develop them all that I have taken! Geez! But everyone said I would be a good mom since I take TONS of pictures already! Enjoy our slideshow!
Monday, August 11, 2008
A day at the Zoo!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment