Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lame!

I know this is totally sound LAME...but...WE ARE GETTING CABLE AND WIRELESS INTERNET! I told you readers this was going to be lame! I really must say I am excited though! For both because now when Jason is at class and I am home working on my online math class that gives me HEARTBURN just thinking about it, I can turn the tv on and work! My mother would have some issues with this but that is ok...that is what I got married! =) Love you, Mama! But all of my friends know how glued I was to the tv as teen but now aday's (you will be shocked to read this) we turn off the tv at 7! Yes, 7pm every night the tv goes off. On the weekends we might watch a movie but for the most part we are out of the house by 7 doing something fun! So no I will NOT glue myself to the tv when Jason is home. When he isn't I have free roam he says! Yeah! So, there you have it! The LAMEST post I have ever done! Thanks to the federal gov't I will be able to study in "peace"! [They gave us the money! =)]

2 comments:

Marshall and Jennifer said...

Not Lame! You gotta do what you gotta do.

Sharon said...

That's not lame that's AWESOME! yay!!