Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Family!

On Saturday I got a call from my sister, Loretta. She said that my older brother Michael was coming into town and they were all having dinner and she wanted me to come and meet him and introduce Jason. I thought "Yeah! That would be fun!!" But then I had to take Jason into play here. He has a hard time with my family! They are very different and we all come from different backgrounds. Loretta is one of his favorites in my family! I am thankful to be able to get to know at least her in my family! And my brother, Aaron , lives near by with his new wife and her kids! But we never really get to see him! He is always away at work! But when I heard Michael was in town I really wanted to see him! Here's 4 of the 6! We ALL look like Dad! We like to say we have the "Jacobus" look! And we certainly do! (It's the nose Jason says!) In the photo it's Michael, Me, Loretta & Aaron! Thanks again Rhett for having us over! I love my really crazy family!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Thats soo cool Margaret! Your finally getting to know your family, thats awesome. And yes you all do have the Jacobus look. But seriously Margaret lol get some sun. I love you!