Well it has been 2 years now! Ahh! We can't believe it! Well I say I can't believe it and he says it feels like an eternity...=)! It has been such a fun time! I can't believe how nice it is NOT to have to get all "dolled" up for a date or for dinner, feeling awkward when conversation die, and making sure he isn't going to be weird when he drops you off! WOW! I love being married...I actually recommend it! =)
We have done many fun things this last year! We went for a carriage ride, moved to our new home, sent Mike on a mission, went sledding, went to Moab, went to Malad, went to Brigham City & Jason was in his first parade there, learned how to can our own food, hung out with friends, Margaret went back to school...and so many more things!
We are very happy and want to thank everyone for the love and support you have shown to us! All of family and friends...you all have been awesome in our journey! We are so excited for the many more years to come and excited to see what this next year brings us! And my Mama said something to me the other day..."Every year just gets better doesn't it!" And I really believe it!
We have done many fun things this last year! We went for a carriage ride, moved to our new home, sent Mike on a mission, went sledding, went to Moab, went to Malad, went to Brigham City & Jason was in his first parade there, learned how to can our own food, hung out with friends, Margaret went back to school...and so many more things!
We are very happy and want to thank everyone for the love and support you have shown to us! All of family and friends...you all have been awesome in our journey! We are so excited for the many more years to come and excited to see what this next year brings us! And my Mama said something to me the other day..."Every year just gets better doesn't it!" And I really believe it!
Now



3 comments:
Congrats on your 2 year anniversary! =)
Great pictures! I love you guys!
Congratulations!
It just keeps getting better. :)
(We celebrate 14 in June.)
Post a Comment