Monday, February 16, 2009

A New Phone

My mom is probably laughing about this post! So on our anniversary Jason & I went to the T-Mobile store and got my new phone! That Friday I took it back because it wasn't work! I loved that phone! Then this last weekend we were up in Midway and Jason bought the T-Mobile Dash! I really want one now! It's a PDA and a Phone! You can do all this FREE fun suff with it and download all these cool FREE features! Sometimes I like my 2 times Terry Weekends! We always do lots of fun things and hear about all the fun gadgets! So today I got my OWN T-Mobile Dash! Jason is jealous because I got mine first!! Well then we decided to return Jason's he bought off Ebay and go get him one! We are very happy with them! They do everything except cook dinner and give us showers!

Now, I would like to focus on something else! =) I wanted to show the world how long my hair has gotten! It has been quite sometime that I have cut my hair and it will be quite sometime till I cut it again! I really wanted to, when I was a kid, grow my hair and give it to charity. But then I lived in FL and it is too hot to have LONG & THICK hair out there. So it always was short. But now that I live in Utah and have the most perfect LONG hair weather I have decided to grow it out. And then I am dying it again! I have a few gray hairs and you can't really see them but I know they are there!

0 comments: