
Alright, Jason says that one reason he fell in love me with was because I don't need big extravagant activities and things to make me happy or to love him more. He says that he loves hanging out with me because I enjoy the simple things! So yesterday on our anniversary we enjoyed the simple things!

We went to Noodles & Co. with our B.O.G.O coupon, went to the T-Mobile store to get my new phone, rode trax down to Temple Square, went and saw the Joseph Smith movie (for the 6th time) and came home. He went and picked up Burger King for dinner! This is our new tradition on our anniversary...last year on our anniversary we ate BK for dinner and the day we got married...we ate BK too! So we have now deemed that our new tradition! Then we played...Runebound! It is our total geek coming out.

I had a set at home and Jason had bought one for us when we got married, so when we were dating we would play over the phone! It's about a two-three hour game! Imagine if you were playing over the phone! They were late nights! And then we just hung out till we went to bed! It was such a fun and simple day!

This was a brownie sundae I made in our Bennigan's margarita dessert bowl! We got that the day after we got married and it has been collecting dust in our old place but now I have used it twice! It was such a good idea for dessert!
This is what my mom bought us! We have it hanging on our wall next to the picture of Christ, Jason made me for our first Christmas and the photo Amy Alpanalp made as a wedding gift! Thanks Mama!
0 comments:
Post a Comment