Well, this year Christmas came early in the Mair Household! My mama (the best ever) ordered us a vaccum for Christmas and it came today! It is the best Santa gift this year! We always get really great Santa gifts and this comes in #1 because I have lived the last 3 years without a vaccum! And in the winter it is literally the worse time to NOT have a vaccum! So I have always borrowed my neighbors since we needed to vaccum! As you can tell I opened it right away and got to work vaccuming my house. It works like a charm and I am so happy. The handle shortens to lock the cord into and hold it in place! I told Jason if we had a midget friend this would be the perfect vaccum just for that feature. It doesn't have attachments but who cares! Thanks again Mama! You are the best and so is this little dirt devil! Merry Christmas everyone!!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Christmas Came Early!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
When push comes to shove, drop the couch cushions on the floor and put the vacuum ON the couch and sweep it that way. This is your starter vacuum....if you prove to be a good vacuumer, the next one will come with attachments!
Post a Comment