Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving! It is my 2nd holiday...behind Christmas! This year we got to have 2 Thanksgivings and celebrate with our families. We went to my sister Loretta's Wednesday night and played games with the family. It is so nice to have family I can spend the holidays with! We spent the night and woke up Thursday to cooking like mad women! Her boys went and played in the Turkey Bowl (the wards get together and play football on Thanksgiving). Then we ate an early dinner because Loretta had to work that afternoon. We quickly ran over to Jason's Aunts house in American Fork to visit with his extended family who had come into town for the holiday. After a few hours, we went back to his parents house and had a wonderful weekend. Kena went shopping on Black Friday with her sisters. I thought she was crazy! Then on Saturday Kena, Sami & I went shopping for a few things. Jason and I got our Christmas shopping mostly done except for his Grandparents and each other! What a relief! Then on Sunday we went to church and then that night had our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner! They were both so wonderful and it was great to visit with everyone! We are in charge of Christmas dinner at his parents house! I love cooking and am thankful for the opportunity to show my skills!

0 comments: