In Jason's words "Sherlock Holmes = Freakin' Bueno!" This movie was SO good! This is a movie that Jason has been wanting to see for sometime. He really likes Robert Downey Jr. and I think he is good looking. I went to this movie OPEN MINDED and was hoping for a good movie. We went on a double date to see it and that was totally fun! But, back to the movie. This was such a great story line and lots of action! I was really impressed and walked away saying "That has to go in our movie library!"
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Sherlock Holmes - The Movie
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm glad you liked it! I've been wanting to see it. Plus, Robert Downey, Jr. is a personal favorite of mine. Hopefully we'll see it soon.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment