Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jason's Installation

Jason was recently installed as a new officer in his Masonic Lodge. I have asked him to write what he thinks of being voted in.

"I have been humbled in by the Brethern in their vote of confidence in electing me to the South. There are a lot of excitinfg activities planned for the ensuing year."
He is very excited for the next year and I am very proud of him. To follow, are photos from that night. We then went out to dinner with some friends and had a great conversation about Masonry and what they witnessed that night. Masonry is truly taking a good man and making a better one! Jason, I love you and I am truly proud of you for what you have accomplished so far in Masonry! This is just the beginning of a great journey that I am truly blessed to be a part of.


0 comments: