This probably won't take just one minute! But I will try to make it brief! I have been thinking these last few days about a lot of things. Things in my life, the world, my community, etc!
I was watching the news last night and realized it sucks! Nothing good happens in the news anymore. I use to think that is was more like half and half. They would share an hour of unhappy & bad news. And then conclude your night with an hour of HAPPY news! Now its just who shot who, who died in a car accident, who got kidnapped, and who is harrassing who! It's not a good world out there! I walk every night to the train station to then take the train to another stop. Which I then wait about 2-3 mins for the next train to take me to my stop. That is about a 35-45 min ride. On Mondays & Wednesday's I walk to our apartment which is about a mile from the station. On Tuesday's & Thursday's, Jason picks me up at the station. And then on Friday's Jason picks me up from work. I have my own thing of pepper spray now because frankly I don't trust anyone.
I have also been thinking of how different my life is today then what I had pictured it to be! The Lord has truly tested my faith and brought me to a better place in life. Jason has recently joined The Shrine. It is a great organization. They do so many great things for children and their families at the Shrine hospitals. Jason has recently become an aid to one of the officers. He is a good friend of Jason's since he joined the Mason's. As Jason & Randy talked, Jason has found out that he will be going on alot of trips around the state. Which will be day trips on Saturday...but I am very selfish when it comes to my husband! I don't like to share! But now I think this is a perfect opportunity to have the Lord teach me! Which as I was thinking about it...it will be a great lesson to know how I will feel when I have to finally put my children on a school bus for the first time and when I want to take a picture they give me a great big grin and the last thing I see is there backpack!
I guess I have done enough thinking for one day!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
A minute of your time...
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lots to think about! Just wait till Jason's a YM leader and has to go camping with the scouts, or till you are out doing wild and wonderful things with the YW. Yep, it's hard to share your spouse when you don't get to see them that often, but that's why the time you do spend together needs to be focused on happy things. But as you sacrifice, you will be blessed.
lol of course your were you are today. It was in the stars. We have always known that after HS you would go to college for a bit then meet a Missionary (lol never actually spesified when on his mission you would meet him though lol)and I would be your Maid of Honor and of course your wedding would have flip flops because thats just who you are. After that you'll have a baby and become a soccer mom. So far the plan is working out pretty well. You shouldnt be surprised because this has already been planned by someone higher.
Post a Comment